It ain’t no secret that we’re pretty big fans of The Lost Boys here at Deadpost, given that we spent much of our early teenage years watching and rewatching in the hope of catching a glimpse of Star nipples through that frock.
But hey it’s the sheer story telling prowess that keeps many of us returning all these years later.
Redditor LeatherfaceApologist agrees and makes some of his own noteworthy points about why it still stands up today:
- -“Maggots, Michael.”
- -The weirdly awesome soundtrack
- -Sexy Jamie Gertz
- -Sexy Jason Patric
- -HOLY SHIT THE DUDE THAT’S NOT KEANU FROM BILL & TED
- -Corey Feldman’s weird vocal affectation
- -Corey Haim’s shoulder-padded jacket
- -Excellent aerial cinematography
- -Comic relief old man